Belle De Jour Power Planners - a must-have for Bellas out there

I've been using a Belle de Jour Power Planner from Viviamo for about 4 years now, if I remember right. I find it very useful, the sections are so fitting in managing one's lifestyle. I easily put my work accomplishments and schedule my appointments there in a fun layout that's easy on the eyes but remains organized as organized can be. I used to use the Starbucks Planner but when I tried the one from BDJ, there was no looking back!

The BDJ Power Planner is replete with special pages, like the wardrobe checklist that allows you to keep track of your fashion pieces; a gift list that helps you plan your gifts for your loved ones; and a bills and cash flow tracker page that helps you keep track of your monthly bills. Really handy! I especially find the menstrual tracker page very useful. I'm able to note my periods and track the lengths between them - very useful info when going to the OB. And how about that vacation planner page, where you list down your plans for that upcoming trip for a stress-free vacay? 

(Note, though, that some of these special pages may not be present every year - some may be there in 2013, and may be gone for 2014. I think the planner's makers listen to inputs from the users! :-) )

Plus, each month is separated by pages that contain articles on just about anything and everything. At a loss on how to spring clean your closet? Then go to the August 2013 page. Want to be a master online shopper? Then flip back to the March 2013 page. I find these pages entertaining and informative to read and review them sometimes, especially when I'm waiting for someone.

some of the special pages in the 2014 BDJ Power Planner

The BDJ Power Panner also comes with a lot of coupons (more than 80!) entitling the owner to thousands of pesos worth of discounts or freebies in selected establishments. The choices are so diverse and may vary from year to year. For 2013, you could use coupons at Ace Water Spa and their Hotel and Suites, TGI Fridays, Red Box, The Spa, Michelis jewelers, Barre3, The Beauty Bar, SM (Parisian - for bags and shoes - and Ladies Wear and GTW for clothes), Bauhaus, the Ramp Crossings, Otterbox (for your mobile case), John Robert Powers, Bulgogi Brothers, even Pet Express, to name a few (?!) Some of the coupons, I give away to my friends. :-) I miss the one from White Hat, though, because I usually give it as a treat for my nephews.

Being a coffee lover, I really like the ones from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, and I use them year in and out. Free coffee or beverage, size upgrades, even a discount on their coffee maker - which, admittedly, I haven't tried because it's too expensive. But I do like their salads! 

Using up the coupons could also entitle you to huge discounts on your next BDJ Power Planner. Use up 30 coupons for a 10% discount, and 35 for 20% discount. Use up 40 and you get one FREE planner, and 50 to get two - yes, TWO - free planners. From time to time too, you could receive an email where a prompt reply could also entitle you to those discounts. 

That's no laughing matter, since the planner costs almost P600, and you have a choice of leather, smythsewn or spiral-bound. I'm pretty excited to use my 2014 planner because for the first time, they offered a personalized planner with your name printed on the front cover, and I've had mine delivered already! Hooray!
my 2013 and (personalized) 2014 planners plus Lifestyle Card


As you can see from the picture above, the Power Planner also comes with a Lifestyle Card that offers discounts in several partner establishments, with no additional purchases required. This is particularly handy if you've run through your coupons for a particular establishment. For example, for 2013, flashing your card at CBTK will entitle you to a free upgrade on your drink. Flash it at Robinsons Department Stores and get 10% off Sassa activewear items -- useful for me, who likes buying Sassa running attire because of its comfort and affordability. How about getting that coveted pair of flipflops at Flipsters? Yes, the card offers a P200 discount there. The card is automatically activated for those who ordered the planner online, while those who bought the planner in bookstores or elsewhere need to register their cards online.



While you're at it, subscribe to newsletters from Viviamo, Inc! via e-mail and stay tuned to the latest promos for bellas. Recently, there was an email inviting me to answer a survey, which I promptly did, and I was rewarded with a set of Pantene products - a daily intensive conditioner and their miracle water which is perfect for keeping my hair frizz-free during humid days. The items were delivered to my home for free!






And finally, let me say that I came across this post across their FB page where you can win goodies from BDJ. Just share this link and complete the sentence "This 2014, I promise to be a better me by ___. #choosetoshine". As for me, I promised to be better by using my time more wisely between personal and work time. It's quite a delicate balance, that's for sure!



Want to try out a BDJ Power Planner? You can order your planners thru their website. You can also preview Viviamo's other products here and through Cosmo's website here.  

Disclaimer: This is not an ad for the planner or for Viviamo. I really just love using it, with or without the coupons! I also like their To-Do List/Cash Tracker back-to-back notepads, which I received for free just by answering a survey emailed to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment